The city of Farmington provides seasonal opportunities for adults including dodgeball, water aerobics, and softball leagues. In addition, recreational leagues are offered through the South of the River Recreators (SORR). These include bocce, kickball, and the ground pounders series. Online winter program registration opens December 1, 2014!
How to Register for Recreation Programs
- Online Recreation Registration with credit or debit card
- Download Registration Form and FAX to 651-280-6898 with credit or debit card information
- Mail with check, credit, or debit card information provided to:
City of Farmington, 430 Third Street, Farmington MN 55024
- Drop Box with check, credit, or debit card information provided, located behind City Hall, 430 Third Street and the Central Maintenance Facility, 19650 Municipal Drive in Farmington
- Register in person at City Hall, 430 Third Street, Farmington. Payments are accepted with cash, check, credit, or debit card