Programs and activities for YOUTH are scheduled throughout the year, including sports, one-day events, trips and special events. Summer is the busiest time of year for youth programs, with popular offerings including: T-ball, One-Day Events, Sport Camps, Playgrounds, Golf, Lacrosse, Swimming Lessons, and Soccer.
Online registration for summer programs begins on April 16!
Questions about Parks & Recreation programs? Call 651-280-6850.
How to Register for Recreation Programs
- Online Recreation Registration with credit/debit card
- Download Registration Form and FAX to 651-280-6899 with credit/debit card information
- Mail with check, credit/debit card information provided to:
City of Farmington, 430 Third Street, Farmington MN 55024
- Drop Box with check, credit/debit card information provided, located behind City Hall, 430 Third Street and the Central Maintenance Facility, 19650 Municipal Drive in Farmington
- Register in person at City Hall, 430 Third Street, Farmington. Payments are accepted with cash, check, credit/debit card